The BE-411 is a 4-port HDMI/DVI USB KVM switcher that provides for interaction with 4 PCs using a singleMultiview screen and a Roaming mouse/keyboard. With excellent expandability, one Master BE-411 + four Slave BE-411 let the user interact with a maximum of 16 PCs.
The Multi-View feature provides simultaneously display HDMI/DVI from 4 PCs in real-time on a single monitor with full screen of Seamless-Switch, or 2×2/1+3 POP (Picture out Picture) mode.
The Roaming-Mouse feature provides the user simply moves the mouse cursor across screen borders in any direction, either horizontally or vertically, instantly selecting the PC they need to control – providing super easy-to-use KVM switching that saves time and desk space.
The BE-411 can be controlled by Front Panel Buttons, RS-232 commands, Keyboard Hotkeys, or Roaming Mouse.
- PORTS: HDMI
- HDMI INPUTS: 4 female
- HDMI OUTPUT: 1 female
- USB PORTS: 4 TO PC USB
- USB: A x 2
- 3.5 mm audio out: 3.5 mm stereo Audio x 1
- Down stream USB: 4 (Keyboard, mouse, touchscreen, expansion).
- 4-Port HDMI multi-view and Seamless USB KVM switch with Mouse support Roaming.
- Complies with HDMI 1.3 a, HDCP 1.2 with a resolution of 1080 p HDTV and PC 1920 x 1200.
- Can use Keyboard, Mouse and touch screen.
- Multi-view display mode 2 x 2 + 1, 3, and TampilanPenuh.
- In Mode 2 x 2-overall > screen is divided into 4 sub screen of the same size, i.e., each showing one of the 4 different HDMI source.
- In Mode 1 + 3-> one of 4 HDMI source can be selected and displayed in the left pane of the great and accompanied by 3 other HDMI sources in the bottom right of the screen.
- In full screen Mode-> one of 4 HDMI source is shown in full screen size
- Support HDMI Audio De-embed output PCM2, 5.1, 7.1 CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1
- Roaming mouse horizontally or vertical
- Pure hardware design, plug-and-playdan not memerlukaninstalasi additional software.
- Interactive LED lights for identification screen.
- The mouse speed can be adjusted.
- The control is equipped with a front panel button RS-232, Hotkey, Free-Flow of the Mouse.
- Provides port RS-232 with formatting commands to control external third parties.
- Icon Firmware upgrade